Leinhäuser Language Services GmbH works solely with experienced language professionals who translate into their own native language. We require translators for a wide range of language combinations.
Please send this completed questionnaire together with your CV (and ideally copies of your translation qualifications) to email@example.com. Please also indicate your price per source language word.
We offer internships for students and recently qualified translators.
As well as carrying out actual translation work, you will also gain experience in project management, approval management, customer support, cooperation with freelancers and proofreading/editing. Internships normally last for six months.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and also let us know when your internship period could start.
Copywriter / Editor for social media
- Create concise, engaging, informative content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and internal corporate networking platforms on the basis of e-mail briefings
- Adapt prewritten news briefs, studies and reports to a social-media audience, paying attention to overarching trends and industry peers that could be incorporated/addressed
- Tailor content to various platforms, using subtle linguistic differences to address each audience individually while maintaining official company wording/style
- Serve as a resource for grammar and style questions about U.S. English
- Coordinate parallel projects with other internal and external team members
-Native speaker of English (project work primarily in U.S. English), must be able to interpret and recreate nuances in the language to target specific audiences
-Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, linguistics, business, or related field
-Good German skills
-Enthusiasm for social media and maintaining an overview of trends, campaigns and new platforms
-Able to juggle multiple projects, prioritize urgent jobs and react quickly to requests
-Eye for detail and grammar mistakes
-Love of language
Preferred, not necessary
-Experience teaching English as a second language
-Knowledge of the financial services sector
-Experience with social media analytics/using social media as a corporate communication tool
-Good knowledge of AP style
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com